Sage Pastel My Business is the perfect way to start computerising your start-up or small business’ financials. It’s simple and easy to use and you don’t have to be an accountant to understand the functionality.
Sage Pastel My Business is designed specifically for businesses that are starting up. It’s user-friendly and lets you prepare your accounts and statements quickly and easily.
You can make the most of your time by focusing on making sales and running your business. With the functionality of the Sage Pastel My Business dashboard, at just a glance, you have critical information instantly available, like who owes you money. You are able to track item quantities, costs and purchases, and effectively manage your bank accounts, credit cards, and general company expenses
Get the information you need
For a bird's eye view of your business, the Dashboard in Sage Pastel My Business is the quickest and easiest way to get an overview of how your business is doing. Dashboard Widgets can be added or removed to display only the details most relevant to your business.
- Manage your tasks with the Sage Pastel My Business To Do List which reminds you of who owes you money and whom you owe money to.
- See who your best customers are on the Dashboard Top Customers by Sales view, or which Customers you need to keep an eye on in the Dashboard Top Customers by Outstanding Balance view
- Want to see how sales are going? Look at the Dashboard Sales History graph. Detailed information can be seen by clicking on a bar in the chart.
- Which of your items is your money spinner? The Dashboard Top Selling Items highlights your best performers giving quantities sold and sales values.
- The Drill Down feature in Sage Pastel My Business lets you look deeper into information that is presented on the screen. This drill down functionality is available on the Dashboard as well as report previews.